We hope that your first lesson at The UK Voice Studio will be a memorable and fun one. We believe in positive learning environment and we aim to make our customers feel relaxed, comfortable and welcomed.
In your first session we will have a discussion about what you want to achieve, we will try out some exercises with you and show you how you can reach your goals. In The UK Voice Studio we do listen to our customers, we are open for your suggestions and don't worry if you don't have any - we will have loads of suggestions for you!
Find more advice below.
WHAT TO PREPARE:
1. Don't worry about preparing too much - we always recommend bringing a piece of music that you are very comfortable with so that we can have an idea of who you are as a singer.
2. We would like to be able to see you from your waist up because we will, for sure, work on your breathing and support. However, if you are not comfortable with this that is absolutely fine.
3. Good lighting is always a bonus.
4. A set of headphones on the side in case you struggle to hear us or we struggle to hear you.
5. A smile and a positive attitude! It will be fun!!
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I BOOKED MY FIRST SESSION:
You will receive an email from us in which you will find the confirmation of your booking. We will be in contact with you to schedule our pre-trial 15min chat to ask about you preferred teaching platform (Skype, Zoom, FaceTime, Messenger), to check out the Internet quality and the best audio set up for you.